Superior

WENT TO PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP TODAY

Written By Unknown on Thursday, February 10, 2011 | 8:56 PM


I went to Photography Workshop today and it was so much fun. We covered quite a lot of things there and it was good informations in general. I knew most of the things we discussed already one way or another, but there for sure were some aha moments that changed my view on few things.

I love learning from other photographers - I believe that everybody, no matter the level of their photography, can teach you something you don't know. Like I wrote - I love learning from others - workshops, mentoring, online classes,...; I love seeing other's people work; I love talking photography; I love sharing my knowledge - and am thinking about me teaching a Workshop soon - have different approaches in mind.

And for the end here goes one of those aha moments in collage form - WHITE BALANCE - photographers have a different opinion on that but here is a good visual image of how much difference the right setting can do. It was crazy for me. I mean I knew there is a significant difference between white balance settings but look at the difference here - how camera in different settings sees black, white and gray totally different.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
berita unik