Superior

Recommendation: LOCAL LOVE - Shared Spoon

Written By Unknown on Monday, February 21, 2011 | 11:54 PM


Time for some Local Love - the section of my blog to recognize others. I went to the Bridal Show as I mentioned in my previous posts and I met some great people there.

As most of you know I am a chocoholic and there aren't many things I wouldn't do for a good piece of chocolate :). I am from small county in Europe called Slovenia and I have to tell you europian chocolate rocks. Believe me! I know chocolate! That is why I have to write about Shared Spoon here. They offer Private Cooking Parties, Cooking Classes and they are amazing if you are planning a party. Here is the link to their website http://www.sharedspoon.com/.

I also want to thank the nice lady that send a lot of chocolate through my husband my way. I know I am bad for not knowing her name , but you have to understand that chocolate truffles were so good that my focus was 100% on chocolate. My favorite truffle was white chocolate - it was really good. So go and check them out and ask about the truffles and tell them you heard about them from me (european girl).






0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
berita unik