Superior

CHANGE CAN BE GOOD

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 | 2:01 AM


TIME FOR CHANGE? WHY NOT

Many people are afraid of changes. It can be hard to change something that is working for you. I love learning more and more about photography each day. I was avoiding Photoshop for years just because I felt all photographers are using it. I heard many good things about it and at the same time that it takes a long time to really understand how to use it good. Today I decided that I am ready for a new challenge and my sweet husband bought me a Photoshop. I am just starting and I am already realizing that it will take quite some time to become good with it. But I know I will became addicted to it soon. So I say YES TO CHANGES! Sometimes you just have to go for something new so think about what you can try out in your life.



Here are some of my first touches in Photoshop - I used photograph from Liz to try it out. I will also have to print some photos to see the difference on the paper. So some learning in the next weeks, months and years for me.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
berita unik