Superior

Mommy job and photos for many boutiques

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, February 27, 2013 | 12:24 AM

I love being a mommy to little Sebastian. He is growing so fast and showing more and more of his personality. He is a really happy baby and we are doing a lot of modeling + photography for many stores and boutiques this days. So he and his modeling is keeping me really busy. I am also working on fun photo shoot in Europe this summer and am doing some other photo shoots during weekends mostly. If you want to work me with please send email to brigitatalvaradophotography@gmail.com - it is a little busy for me to be blogging a lot or FB-ing this days so it is the easiest for me to answer via email. Thank too. For now sharing one newer photo of my baby boy :). Love him so much!



0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
berita unik