Superior

BACK TO SCHOOL MINI PHOTO SESSIONS

Written By Unknown on Friday, July 20, 2012 | 11:58 AM

It is almost time for school to start again so I will be offering some Back to school mini sessions. I may be strange but I always liked school as a child. As most of you know I am expecting and was planning to be on rest all the way to 2013 but from time to time I just have to take my camera in my hands and have some fun. I did a photo session with Alexis yesterday (coming on blog soon but you can see her photos here too) and her Back to school photos had a lot of response and questions coming my way. So here are Back to School Mini Session. I will be doing this a little different this time since I am pregnant and I know I can't handle all day creating photos so this time I will give you few options with dates and hours. You can also choose an option to schedule a regular photo session with me and spend more time creating back to school photos but both mini sessions and regular sessions have limited space due to me being in 3tri of my pregnancy. As always all products not included in sessions (or packages) can be purchased. if you have any questions feel free to contact me at brigitatalvaradophotography@gmail.com or send me a message via Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/brigitatalvaradophotography



BACK TO SCHOOL MINI SESSIONS
details:
Fee: $50 per child
- Your fee covers 20 minute mini session with 1 child (additional child $25),
Brigita’s time and talent,
CD with 3-5 edited photos.


- You must book and pay your session in advance
due to limited session times available.
- Location: Vacaville (downtown)
Dates: Tue or Thu from 8am to 10am, weeks July 23- August 10, 2012.

- Don’t forget to bring your books, globe, apples, pens, backpacks, ... anything SCHOOL related!




0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
berita unik