Superior

BASIC MINI PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP

Written By Unknown on Monday, January 9, 2012 | 8:05 AM

BASIC MINI PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP 
February 2012, Bay Area California.

I decided to offer really affordable mini PHOTOGRAPHY workshops where I will be able to share my knowledge of photography with you. I love all types of photography and have experiences with children, wedding, magazine, fashion, ... photography. This will be a basic photography workshop where we will talk about camera settngs, I will also share with you how to add creativity to your photos and how to approach photography in a fun and simple way.

So what is the cost? Basic mini photography workshop will cost you only $65 but pre-registation is required and fee has to be paid at pre-registration. (I will send you and invoice once I receive your email - please also send your name, age and location to me. THANK YOU)
Requires your own DSLR Camera if possible (since this is a basic workshop other cameras may work too) and a desire to learn about photography!

Send email my way brigitatalvaradophotography@gmail.com

Woule love to meet you :)

Brigita

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
berita unik