Superior

Christmas tree

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, December 7, 2011 | 1:57 AM



Here goes our Christmas tree. We are leaving for Europe in few hours where we will celebrate Christmas and New Year this yea but we still decided that Christmas tree needs to get ready at home too. I am really excited about visiting Slovenia - my people = family and friends. It it almost 3 years since I was home so I am so ready. Of course my camera is coming with me so expect some photos from Europe when we get back (if I don't just stay there :)). 
I can share a little secret - I am working on my first Photography book too - it is coming our in my language --> slovenian in few days and should be translated into english next year too. Excited about it. More about my book soon. 


HAPPY HOLIDAYS :)


Brigita

brigitatalvaradophotography@gmail.com 
Facebook: MY PHOTO PORTFOLIO

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
berita unik