Superior

CALENDARS 2012

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, November 30, 2011 | 9:48 PM

CALENDARS 2012


Today I am feeling creative so here I created three beautiful 2012 calendars - one for girls, one for boys and one for black and white photographs. See examples below. I am sure you will like them :)
 
Need any calendars for 2012 with your own photos? You can order yours below $3 per calendar created - pay your fee and send photo or photos to brigitatalvaradophotography@gmail.com and I will send you an online calendar (size 11x8.5) that you can print even at home. 


You can order all 3 calendars as template in PSD file and use them as many times as you want for $15. 





To purchase Calendars created by me or PSD file  

Calendars 2012 created or PSD file


brigitatalvaradophotography@gmail.com  


0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
berita unik