Superior

I know you will like this templates

Written By Unknown on Sunday, June 19, 2011 | 11:01 PM

I became addicted with making photo templates and other products this last days. Here are the latest templates - they come in a set of 14 simple templates size 8x10. They are easy to edit - you add photos, can change color, text, ... and create them the way it works for you. I am slowly adding my photography resources (templates for photographers, textures for photographers, digital papers, ...) to my photography store. You can buy this templates and other of my products here
http://www.freewebstore.org/Brigita-T-Alvarado-Photography-STORE/GREAT+DEAL+14+simple+templates+8x10+now+for+only+2425/p839252_3819750.aspx


here are some examples from my new templates 8x10 set in use:

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
berita unik