Interested in being a SENIOR or SCHOOL REP for Brigita T Alvarado Photography read on.
I will only fill a few spots, so act fast if you are interested!
It is simple - all you have to do is write email to email@example.com with your photo, name, email, facebook link, age, school name and answer this questions (in email):
- why would you make a good senior or school rep for Brigita T Alvarado Photography?
- what activities and hobbies you are part of?
- write a little about yourself
What does a Senior Representative do?
- Helps promote Brigita T Alvarado Photography by sharing their Senior or School Portraits with their Senior and School Friends.
What does a Senior Representative get?
- A FREE Senior or School Portrait Session that is focused on you and your personality.
- Representative Cards to give to your friends.
- FREE web-size digital photos to share on Facebook, with Brigita T Alvarado Photography’s logo on it. You will be required to promote on your facebook profile pages for a minimum of a month, by using one or more of these pictures as your profile picture.
What do you need to be a Senior Representative?
- Like to have your pictures taken
- Like MY PHOTO PORTFOLIO - facebook
- Have a FACEBOOK account
- Have an outgoing personality
- Be available to have your portraits taken in the Spring of 2011
- Attend School in Vacaville, Fairfield, Suisun City, ...
- Be involved in one or more clubs, groups, sports, or other school activites
- Be willing to spread the word about Brigita T Alvarado Photography
- Be ready to bring props to photo-shoot
- Be ready to have FUN!
Referrals do not have to be Seniors, they may be Seniors, Children, Family, Portraits, etc.
The referred client must present a referral card or mention your name in order for them to receive 10% off nomal price. You may receive extra products depending on number of referrals you bring.
What to expect at your session
I want to get a lot of different sides of who you are, so come prepared with several changes of clothing. Bring a few of your favorites, things that show your style. If you participate in a sport/club/etc. bring your uniform, letter jacket, or something that shows what you do.
IMPORTANT: Be prepare for the shoot! Have outfits planned and don’t be afraid of bright colors and unique accessories - those make the pictures. Let pictures show your personality so feel free to bring items that are special for you and your family - hats, scarves, purses, favorite food, favorite toy, instrument, sport equipment, …
This is YOUR session…
Your session will take place at the outdoor location of your choice.