Superior

EXTRA SPECIAL WELCOME SPRING OFFER

Written By Unknown on Friday, March 18, 2011 | 3:21 AM



Hi my friends. Once I year I have a special offer going on and this year it is a Welcome Spring Offer. I love summer and spring is the start of summer and great weather for me, so we should celebrate it. So here is the offer - for only $55 per person (5 is my favorite number that is where the price came from) - you get a FUN photo-shoot with me that will last from 15 to 30 minutes, online gallery for viewing, CD with 10 edited photographs and memories that will last forever. This photo session is charged per person because it is meant to be an individual photo-shoot so we can focus on you and only you.





IMPORTANT: Be prepare for the shoot! Have outfits planned and don’t be afraid of bright colors and unique accessories - those make the pictures. Let pictures show your personality so feel free to bring items that are special for you and your family - hats, scarves, purses, favorite food, favorite toy, instrument, sport equipment, …

NOTICE: Digital images and/or printed photos are sold separately
Brigita T Alvarado Photography reserves the rights to all images. All images can be use by Brigita in any way (advertising, site updates, promotional materials). All images are copyrighted and cannot be used or reproduced in any way.


Contact: brigitatalvaradophotography@gmail.com - THE EASIEST WAY to contact me - EMAIL OR FACEBOOK . My phone number: 707-413-8125 feel free to leave a message or send text in I’m unavailable or find me on Facebook: MY PHOTO PORTFOLIO

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
berita unik