Superior

Because I have been given much, I too must give

Written By Unknown on Monday, March 14, 2011 | 12:45 AM





These words are from hymn that we sing in our church - I'm a MORMON. (check out our church website http://mormon.org/ )

I love this hymn, it is my favorite one.

The lyrics of the hymn, Because I Have Been Given Much was written by Grace Noll Crowell.


Because I have been given much, I too must give.
Because of thy great bounty, Lord each day I live.
I shall divide my gifts from thee with every brother that I see,
who has the need of help from me.
Because I have been sheltered, fed by thy good care…
I cannot see another’s lack and I not share-
my glowing fire, my loaf of bread-my roof’s safe shelter over head,
that he too may be comforted.
Because I have been blessed by thy great love dear Lord,
I’ll share thy love again according to thy word.
I shall give love to those in need. I’ll show that love by word and deed,
thus shall my thanks be thanks indeed.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
berita unik