Superior

Bay Area Photographer: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

Written By Unknown on Sunday, March 6, 2011 | 6:50 PM


I love taking photos of kids, weddings, parties, seniors, ... but there is something special in photo-shoot of a women. Women so ofter think first about their kids, partner, family and friends. They often contact me about thier kids photos or family photos. I think that every woman deserves her own photo-shoot too. Woman are so critical about their look - but from the photographers point of view woman are amazing subjects and I love every opportunity that I get to have a photo-shoot with an amazing woman. I am trying to convince woman that I know to take more photographs of themself - with their own cameras or hiring a photographer. I had an opportunity for a photo-shoot with Nina on her birthday and I had so much fun. She is an amazing woman and I am glad to have her in my life. We are planning for another photo-shoot really soon and I can't wait for it.




be first of your friends to like

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
berita unik