Superior

SPORT IS A BIG PART OF MY LIFE

Written By Unknown on Friday, February 4, 2011 | 7:11 PM


I was checking some older photographs today (older for most photographers mean 2 months or more since we take photographs every day). I love sport a lot and I love sport photography, so I just had to share this photographs of Gustavo, Christian and Ruly having fun playing soccer.
I personally think more families should be playing sport together. It brings you closer, it is healthy and so much FUN. When I lived in Slovenia I used to play tennis with my Dad a lot or went to the gym with my sister. I shared my love for tennis with my Mom also, we went to many many tennis tournaments together - we especially loved going to Umag in Croatia and Valencia in Spain (cheering for Ferrero & Ferrer). Every time it was more then just sport - it was some of the best moments in my life that I will cherish and remember forever. I am so thankful to my parents and my grandparents that made it sure that sport was a part of my life since I was really young and I am 100% sure that when I go to Slovenia next time we will be connecting playing some sports again. I met my husband and many of my good friend through sport. This days in United Stated I play and watch tennis with my husband and the experience is the same - always fun, brings us closer and moments that will forever be cherish in my heart.








0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
berita unik