Superior

RELIEF SOCIETY MEETUP

Written By Unknown on Friday, February 18, 2011 | 12:17 AM


Relief Society is a woman's organization as part of our church. We meet once a month - beside regular sunday meetings - and woman spend time together getting to know eachother, learning, planning, talking, doing activities, ... Todays topic was FOR THE LOVE OF CHOCOLATE :). I know, how perfect for me. I had such a great time there - there were a lot of goodies on the table including a chocolate fountain :) prepared by some of this amazing woman. I can confirm that chocolate goes with everything :). I enjoyed the chocolate as always but what I enjoyed even more was being able to spend some quality time with this amazing woman and getting them to know better. Can't wait for next time.




0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
berita unik