Superior

BEHIND THE MIC

Written By Unknown on Saturday, February 12, 2011 | 10:12 PM


I think speaking in front of a crowd presents a challenge for most people. The microphone turns into this scary monster on the other side of the room. We are afraid that we will be speechless once it's our turn to speak. I never really desired speaking in front of a crowd in school when I was younger.

I get nervous when I am asked to speak. I think even more now in United States since I am kinda new here and english is not my first language. But today, I had an opportunity to speak to a special crowd and so did my husband. He went in front of me and he was amazing - I am so proud of him. He rocked it.

It was my first time speaking in english. It was a big achievement for me. I kinda liked it too. I think we can all do everything if we only believe we can. Sometimes others have to push us for our own good. I appreciate the experience and at least at this moment the michropone doesn't look that scary at all.


0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
berita unik