Superior

WEDDING INVITATION

Written By Unknown on Monday, January 10, 2011 | 9:25 PM


I got a wedding invitation today from one of my best friends in Slovenia. I am not sure I will be able to make it because she is getting married in few days. I really wish I could go and share that special moment with her, her family and her housband to be. And of course that I could take some amazing photographs and create memories that last forever for them. It is kinda weird because I am going to quite some weddings with my photography business here in United States and I am really happy for that, but I am missing special moments in my family's and friends lives in Slovenia. And since I lived most of my life there I have most of my best, best, best friends there and it is hard to miss such moments as wedding day. But I wish, one of my best friends, all the best on her wedding day and for the rest of her life. And we will for sure take some photographs when I have an opportunity to go home to Slovenia.


0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
berita unik