Superior

BOOK

Written By Unknown on Thursday, January 13, 2011 | 9:46 PM



Today I read this book and I really liked it. So I decided to take a photograph of it and put it to my blog (after finishing it). As most of you know I am a photographer and of course have strong passion for photography. But one of my other passion is finance. I love it and I actually have a degree in business finances. I love reading books about finances. I realize that not everybody will share this passion with me but I do admire Suze Orman & Dave Ramsey a lot. They wiew things different but both of them are great in what they do so I would strongly advise you reading their books. I usually don't promote nothing on this blog except my photography, but I do think their knowledge could help many. Just sharing my opinion. HAVE A GREAT DAY!
& SUZE ORMAN website http://www.suzeorman.com/

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
berita unik